Los Angeles, CA
If you’re looking for a Winter/Spring 2018 internship, Propper Daley is hiring! We seek an intelligent, motivated, and resourceful intern who is excited to bring critical thinking and sharp analytical skills to our digital strategy team.
The primary function of this role is to support the Digital Strategy team in delivering for the agency’s individual, cause and corporate clients. We seek a creative, resourceful and positive individual who is excited to leverage the power of culture and entertainment to make lasting change in the world. We are looking for a self-starter with constant drive and creative capacity to think outside the box.
Responsibilities for this position include: crafting social media posts; researching and analyzing digital platforms and innovations, measuring analytics; managing online communities; contributing to online cause marketing efforts; preparing reports and assisting with overall digital strategy for the firm.
MORE ABOUT US
A social impact agency based in Hollywood, Propper Daley helps our clients leverage their unique assets to create positive change in the world. We work with influencers, brands and causes, providing both strategic and creative solutions to move the needle on the issues they care most about. Our approach, rooted in behavioral science, moves beyond foundational "awareness raising" to those strategies and ideas that shift the attitudes and perceptions that lead to behavior change.
We believe deeply in working as teams. More often than not, social change requires collaborative creativity, disruption and complex problem solving. We hope to serve our clients as thought-partners, strategists, advisers, tacticians and all-around utility players as they move their important work forward. Each member of the Propper Daley team brings a diverse set of relevant expertise that uniquely positions us to get things done. This includes proven experience in coalition-driven social change, leadership of high-stakes political campaigns, experience building a shared policy agenda in arenas with fractured opinion, convening powerful learning communities to drive coordinated action, and supporting the growth and evolution of individual change agents.
Some of our clients include:
- John Legend and #FREEAMERICA
- The Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation
- The Call of Duty Endowment
- US Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Bradley Charles Cooper Foundation
- The Paramount Network
MORE ABOUT YOU
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate institution with a minimum 3.3 GPA
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments and work in a dynamic team
- Strong interest in advocacy, philanthropy, and/or social entrepreneurship
- Social media experience including posting, community management and collecting analytics
- Interest in working in social technology space
- Interest in entertainment (music, movies, pop culture, gaming etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- A sense of humor
This is a paid internship.
When applying, in lieu of a traditional cover letter, please provide: two examples of entertainers or brands you think are doing a great job on any social media platform with a written description of why you chose them as examples.
To apply for an internship, please submit your written examples and resume to email@example.com with the subject line: “Digital Internship Application: [Your name here].”