Los Angeles, CA
Propper Daley is a social impact agency based in Los Angeles that believes deeply in working as teams to create outcome-driven solutions and partnerships for positive change in the world. We operate at the nexus of philanthropy, social, corporate and government sectors. We serve clients that are at a tipping point, helping them to define and refine goals, identify key populations, and develop a holistic strategy to drive long-term impact. We marry big, disruptive thinking with real-world planning to empower clients to envision and realize the change they seek. We create and implement holistic strategies to drive measurable social impact. From the public policy arena to the entertainment industry, we leverage every resource to produce outcome-driven solutions for businesses, individuals, organizations and causes. Clients include John Legend, The Paramount Network, Activision Blizzard, and The Clinton Foundation.
If you’re looking for a Fall 2018 internship, Propper Daley is searching! We seek an intelligent, motivated, and resourceful intern who is excited to bring critical thinking and sharp analytical skills to our agency. Our Fall 2018 term runs from September through December.
The primary function of this role is to support the Marketing & Communications team in day-to-day activities and operations to deliver for the agency’s influencer, nonprofit, and corporate social impact clients. Please apply if you are a tenacious,organized, and energetic individual who is excited to leverage the power of culture and entertainment to make lasting change in the world.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Aiding and assisting in content creation
- Compile and organize outreach lists for content distribution and/or media coverage
- Conduct research to inform decisions pertaining to marketing strategy, including partnerships, messaging frameworks, and/or media engagement
- Assist with any additional marketing related projects or duties, as needed
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate institution with a minimum 3.3 GPA
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments as a collaborative team player who can also work autonomously
- Strong interest in communications and entertainment and how they intersect with advocacy, philanthropy, social entrepreneurship or CSR
- Strong writer and oral communication skills are essential
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Highly organized, attentive to detail, with a positive “roll-up-your-sleeves” attitude
- Fun, creative, and isn’t afraid to think-outside-of-the-box
- The ideal candidate will have experience with design software and graphics editing tools (Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop) though this skill set is not required for this role
APPLYING - FOLLOW CAREFULLY
To apply for an internship, please submit your writing samples (see below) and resume to email@example.com with the subject line: “Marketing Internship Application: [Your name here].”
When applying, in lieu of a traditional cover letter, please provide: two examples of entertainers or brands you think are doing a great job on any social media platform with a written description of why you chose them as examples.
Note: This internship is for college credit only. You must be eligible for school credit (and supply a letter from sponsor/administrator upon request). While this position is not paid, this internship will provide valuable real-world experience marketing for nonprofits, global brands and the entertainment industry.