Los Angeles, CA
Propper Daley is a social impact agency based in Los Angeles that believes deeply in working as teams to create outcome-driven solutions and partnerships for positive change in the world. We operate at the nexus of philanthropy, social, corporate and government sectors. We serve clients that are at a tipping point, helping them to define and refine goals, identify key populations, and develop a holistic strategy to drive long-term impact. We marry big, disruptive thinking with real-world planning to empower clients to envision and realize the change they seek. We create and implement holistic strategies to drive measurable social impact. From the public policy arena to the entertainment industry, we leverage every resource to produce outcome-driven solutions for businesses, individuals, organizations and causes. Clients include John Legend, The Paramount Network, Activision Blizzard, and The Clinton Foundation.
For this Production Manager + Producer hybrid role, we seek an experienced, resourceful individual who enjoys a fast-paced environment and is excited about the mission of our agency. The primary function of this role is to support the Marketing & Communications team by managing video projects from pre- production through delivery, capable of owning the production logistics, producing the shoot, and overseeing the post-production process.
Please apply if you are a tenacious, organized, and energetic individual who is excited to leverage the power of culture and entertainment to make lasting change in the world.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Supporting pre-production (e.g. casting, creative development)
- Organizing production logistics (e.g. assembling production crews, scheduling, completing associated paperwork, managing travel, communicating with talent and crew)
- Offsite and onsite producing
- Overseeing post-production process
- 3-5+ years of experience in production management and producing
- Preferred experience with short form content
- The ideal candidate will also have some editing experience (preferably with Adobe Premiere)
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments as a collaborative team player who can also work autonomously
- Highly organized, attentive to detail, with a positive “roll-up-your-sleeves” attitude
- Fun, creative, and isn’t afraid to think-outside-of-the-box
- Interest in how communications and entertainment can intersect with advocacy, philanthropy, social entrepreneurship or CSR
NOTE: This is a temporary position. As the completion of the 3-month contract, there may be an opportunity to renew depending on internal need.
APPLYING - FOLLOW CAREFULLY
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com with the subject line: “Production Manager / Producer Application: [Your name here].”